Saturday 30 May 2009

Joy and pain

Yesterday, I became a cover boy for the first time in my life. I was interviewed by Brent Magazine who are doing a feature on me for their July issue under the banner of 'Citizen of the month'. You see, I was a London Borough of Brent resident during my formative years - despite being born in the Republic of Park Royal, in Acton which is home to Wormwood Scrubs. I obviously haven't migrated very far in my life!

Today, I got injured within minutes of starting football with a strained achilles, which I can tell you is bloody painful. I played the whole game despite hobbling and we still won, which was remarkable.

Tomorrow, I'm off to the Bird Watchers Spring Fair in Tamworth in the Midlands to do a public appearance. I will be hanging out all day on the Birdguides and Bird Watching stands respectively if you want to come and say hello.

Maybe, I'll see you there.

No comments: