Friday 26 December 2008

A Great Black-back

Great Black-backed Gull at The Scrubs
This morning I managed to see a Great Black-backed Gull languidly flap over The Scrubs. It's a real scarcity here so it was nice to see. Otherwise it was the usual suspects that were to be seen. 

The remainder of Boxing Day was spent variously setting up my mum's broadband and new laptop, eating and watching tat of TV.

I opened a Christmas present and was pleased to discover that someone had bought me a Kodak Z16. To the uninitiated, it's a mobile phone sized video camera. You can upload your clips directly onto youtube. 

How cool is that?

1 comment:

peregrine asia said...

Excellent blog that i fin more useful data about the tours and adventures. I would like to visit more details in the future thanks.