Wednesday 17 March 2010

Extremadura extras

The Tower looms. Well the Tower 42 Bird Study Group launch that is. Interest in this initiative is increasing daily. Now it looks like the Sunday Express may be running a piece on it and I'm being interviewed about it next week.

Got a big day tomorrow as I have a succession of meetings predominately at the BBC Bristol offices with my agent alongside me. I hope that they lead to something interesting.

So as I head off for some beauty sleep before catching the dawn train westward out of town, I will leave you with some more images of the birds of Extremadura taken by my good friend Russell F Spencer.

Thekla Lark - honest! (Russell F Spencer)
Male Lesser Kestrel (Russell F Spencer)
Griffon Vulture (Russell F Spencer)
Azure-winged Magpie (Russell F Spencer)

No comments: