Monday 15 November 2010

John James Audubon

American Flamingo & Gyr Falcons (JJ Audubon)
A frustrating day was had today crowned by the loss of all 600 or so of my contacts and phone numbers from my stupid malfunctioning Blackberry. I won't even bore you with the details. All I will say is that there was a lot of shouting involved with the occasionally interspersed blue word!

I have been indoors in self imposed imprisonment trying to honour the copy deadlines that I have looming. I have two pieces to scribe for Bird Watching Magazine, one for the Guardian and some stuff for my newly sexed up website.

Tomorrow morning will be fun as I am filming with CBS News who approached me to feature in a programme called Sunday Morning to be screening in the US. They have asked me to comment on John James Audubon especially in the light of the upcoming auction of some of his art at Sotheby's in December. I will be shooting at The Scrubs.

Also, tomorrow night I will be speaking to the Stevenage RSPB Group delivering my well travelled Scrubs talk.

If you are in the vicinity pop in and see me.

No comments: